Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

has Fulham sold out?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Not for sale under tickets on official site.

Hope so as club are trying to sell two tickets for me in P4, which I now can't use.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I brought one in P4 last night, it is the away section but near the home section/neutral in the away section........i think.

As long as its in the Away section proper, thats all that matters to me...I bought mine yesterday as well!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
venue_10.jpg

P4 behind the goal.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Email from the club this morning says they will be sent out soon and so you are expected to receive them on Monday or Tuesday next week.

Thanks. That's leaving it quite late then.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Which part is the neutral end. Got tickets in p6 which is abit bollocks as we ordered them the day they came out

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Which part is the neutral end. Got tickets in p6 which is abit bollocks as we ordered them the day they came out

Well you got the first dibs then. Look at the layout, P7 is in the corner, P6 next (i was there last year, right in the heart of the Albion fans) next is P5 still Albion, then P4 which were the last blocks to be sold, should be mainly Albion....then P3, might be a mixture, P2 and P1 are Fulham.
You have the best spec in P6 because you got in early.

From the Fulham website "
The layout of the seating deck varies from game-to-game, but generally Blocks P1 to P3 are used to house Home or Neutral supporters. The size of the official Away section changes depending on the number of travelling fans. It is normally housed between Blocks P4 – P7.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/tickets/season-tickets/pricing-and-stadium-map

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here