Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was bringing BZ in a way to shut the fans up?

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
This has got me thinking really. BZ even said himself it was all over so quickly. Was his arrival a way for TB and PB to shut the fans up about bringing in anymore players and silently admitting there'll be no more??? Sounds to me abit suss.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This has got me thinking really. BZ even said himself it was all over so quickly. Was his arrival a way for TB and PB to shut the fans up about bringing in anymore players and silently admitting there'll be no more??? Sounds to me abit suss.

Didn't shut you up did it.

If there is a player who would just let me know and we can start a whip round.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You are over thinking this.

The hints are that the club want to bring in 5 more players.

It is obvious that we need at least 3.

The window shuts in 27 days, so you only have to wait a short while to see if your theory is right, but personnally I think it is very wrong.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Enrest EARLIER today

gagged.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Fans Forum is unlikely to as hostile as it might have been

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Im at a loss to why people think TB and PB dont want any kind of success.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
On he contrary, it generated rather a lot of fan noise, at least on here.

The club have acquired the services of a very good forward whose presence will greatly improve our striking potential. That is good news. The fact that said player was also someone who is an Albion legend makes it a good bit of PR as well. What is wrong with that? Win win.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Was his arrival a way for TB and PB to shut the fans up about bringing in anymore players and silently admitting there'll be no more??? Sounds to me abit suss.
1) Do you not think BZ is good enough for our current team?
2) Do you really believe we will bring in no more players, despite the fact the CH has said we will?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I genuinely don't understand how you can have derived that from what has happened.

I think you're vastly over-thinking this and looking for something that simply isn't there.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
It was quite an obvious signing to make TBH. He's got proven quality at a higher level, has a familiarity and affiliation with the club, WANTED to sign and guarantees that there isn't a toxic attitude come the first game of the season. Don't underestimate that last part either - if the game turns out to be another boring non-event as we've grown accustomed to, the crowd won't turn on the team. Now they'll just DEMAND Zamora. He's going to get rapturous applause even when he warms up so CH will be able just to send him out to turn his legs over and turn the volume of the place up so to speak.

So, to answer your question - the answer is yes, in part.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I genuinely don't understand how you can have derived that from what has happened.

I think you're vastly over-thinking this and looking for something that simply isn't there.

Looking for another reason to moan, cos it's cooool to moan.

D

Deleted member 22389

If that was the purpose it's done the trick for me, I'm buzzing for Friday now. Not felt like this in a long time. Last season was dreadful, this season already feels a million times better.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here