Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance of having NSC Bookie up and running this season Bozza?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Always enjoy the vCash game....

I think my optimistic bets will pay off this year! :albion2:

Which reminds me why I must never ever bet with real cash!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll be honest: I want going to bother.

I'm always slightly disappointed with the take up, which always rapidly diminishes once the "all in" merchants do their bollocks.

Producing the tables is also a bit of a pain as there is no built-in way to do it meaning I have to natigate through numerous control panels to run SQL and then format the output. It's a task I never enjoy.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I'll be honest: I want going to bother.

I'm always slightly disappointed with the take up, which always rapidly diminishes once the "all in" merchants do their bollocks.

Producing the tables is also a bit of a pain as there is no built-in way to do it meaning I have to natigate through numerous control panels to run SQL and then format the output. It's a task I never enjoy.

Am happy to volunteer to do it if people want it and you are happy to give me access etc. Will understand if you don't though :thumbsup:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I love this to be honest but didn't realise it took so much to set up etc

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I'm rubbish at gambling, dabbled in this last season, it was a nice feature and I'd welcome it back, but obvs if it's too much hassle, the score prediction game is always fun.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Just a thought..... is it doing the tables that is the big hassle?

If so, then personally I didn't really care about where I stood in the overall rankings... So many people hadn't bet or only bet once or twice, that it was always a bit misleading.
I would be happy with just having the games to bet on and checking in on the vBookie account..
Those that want to, could run a thread where they post a screen shot of their account.

Possible compromise?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Am happy to volunteer to do it if people want it and you are happy to give me access etc. Will understand if you don't though :thumbsup:

I'll bounce this as I'm also happy to do the weekly drudge once I get back to the UK on the 18th - [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], maybe [MENTION=9822]KZNSeagull[/MENTION] and I could share the chore ?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'll go all in on an Albion win tonight. That way, you won't need to bother with tabulating my stash going forward.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here