Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club to introduce new moaning section in the West Stand

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Hot on the heels of the new 'central singing section' in the north stand, I was wondering which other sections could be introduced for the new season.

I nominate a moaning section, based on the relentless, depressive rantings of a west Stand STH who I often see on the match-day train.

What special sections would you like to see at the Amex?

And where would be the prime spot for the 'moaning block'?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
drop offs at the gate for ipads , thermos flasks and knitting.....to be picked up at full time........combs and tooth-brushes to be handed out to worthy recipients.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
A 'Sing when we are winning' section to be in full voice at the end of every match this season.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
To do the section justice the moaning section would need to be split into blocks, along the lines of:

1. Player x is rubbish regardless of what he does
2. Backward passing moaners
3. Knock it forward (we pass the ball forward and lose possession) stop knocking it long moaners
4. We haven't had a shot (or shot on target) moaners)
5. Why aren't we playing wingers, 4-4-2 etc moaners
6. We can't hang on to a lead moaners

And a platinum section for those that fall into all 6 sections above plus ad-hoc moaning.

All housed in the upper east so that when the sun is out they have problems viewing the match, and give them something else to moan about.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
To do the section justice the moaning section would need to be split into blocks, along the lines of:

1. Player x is rubbish regardless of what he does
2. Backward passing moaners
3. Knock it forward (we pass the ball forward and lose possession) stop knocking it long moaners
4. We haven't had a shot (or shot on target) moaners)
5. Why aren't we playing wingers, 4-4-2 etc moaners
6. We can't hang on to a lead moaners

And a platinum section for those that fall into all 6 sections above plus ad-hoc moaning.

All housed in the upper east so that when the sun is out they have problems viewing the match, and give them something else to moan about.

"There's not enough creativity in the final third"

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
A stand where 3 different songs are sung at once by different groups within, or failing that the same song started at different times.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
A section of ejector seats for the early leavers (preferably set for 15 minutes in)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
A stand where 3 different songs are sung at once by different groups within, or failing that the same song started at different times.

Don't we already have the NS for that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here