Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere have had a bit of a mare

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Tranmere were widely ridiculed online when they unveiled this monstrosity earlier in the summer:

tranmere-rovers-2015-2016-home-kit-9.jpg

Would you believe it, somebody actually purchased this crock of shit, but it arrived with the sponsor panel peeling off:

CLk_0l5WcAUUB61.jpg

So they issued him with a replacement shirt:

[tweet]628600335247011840[/tweet]

Presumably more the fault of the extremely reputable Carbrini than Tranmere, but still :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Carbrini are owned by JD Sports, who are at the arse end of the sportswear market, but this is taking it to extremes.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I like the shirt, not the sponsor panel. A problem for a lot of designs.

el punal

I reckon he should keep it (the replacement one I mean) as a valuable piece of memorabilia, and a definite collectors item. Think how much stamps, coins and currency notes, with bits missing or with mistakes, are sold at auction. Thousands, millions can be made . . . . on second thoughts, maybe not.

Tranmere were widely ridiculed online when they unveiled this monstrosity earlier in the summer:

View attachment 67550

Would you believe it, somebody actually purchased this crock of shit, but it arrived with the sponsor panel peeling off:

View attachment 67551

So they issued him with a replacement shirt:

[tweet]628600335247011840[/tweet]

Presumably more the fault of the extremely reputable Carbrini than Tranmere, but still :lolol:

Is the recipient Donnie's brother ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here