Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A few days on and I still excited

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I keep getting excited at the thought of him being on the Bench Friday. seeing him Warm up will be pretty amazing, I would have thought he would get a standing ovation from every BHA fan in the stadium.

Then if he were to come on as a sub, the moment the training top comes on and watching him on the touch line. The stadium will be Electric.

WHEN THE BALL HITS THE NET LIKE A ****ING ROCKET IT'S ZAMORAAAAAAA.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
You are not alone, can not ruddy wait!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Unlikely to see him playing just yet, and especially not Friday. From The Argus: "Albion boss Chris Hughton has warned that Bobby Zamora is nowhere near as fit yet as his team-mates."

Do hope he gets an on pitch re-introduction though.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Has to be on bench. How fit do you need to be for a 15 min run out. Yeah maybe no super sharp but should be fine. Put COG on bench too in case of a striker injury. Surely worth it

Barber probably hoping it will be the 2nd home game

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
I am not too proud to say I got a wee bit emotional the other night when I heard BZ was back at the Albion. Still smiling now.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He'll score the winner on Friday. He'll come on for the 80th minute, get one opportunity and smash it home from distance.

I'm away for a stagg do on Friday and I'm absolutely GUTTED I'm going to miss it.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Surely he can't be THAT unfit? He must have been looking after himself or we wouldn't have signed him, surely?

It could just be match-fitness?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Surely he can't be THAT unfit? He must have been looking after himself or we wouldn't have signed him, surely?

totally agree ..he is only thirty four...should be fit ..... The fact he has signed does make me feel more positive for friday and the season..

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

He has to be on the bench on Friday surely? All he will need to do is patrol the area from the centre spot to their penalty spot for 10 minutes, during which time he will score and create another.

Is this too much to ask? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here