Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New *FREE* "KICKS" session in East Grinstead - Albion In The Community

S

smileyweb

Kicks Flyer.jpg

Hey folks.

I'm running a new Kicks session at the Mount Noddy Recreation Ground, in East Grinstead, on Thursday evenings.

It's a trial until late September, but - if it's successful - it will run all year round.

It's free for kids aged 12 to 16, and they can just turn up and play (although we'll need a few details from parents / guardians so we can get our funding...).

So, if you're local and have kids that want to play - or know others that do - please get them along!
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - and chance of making this a sticky for a couple of days, please?

Cheers,

Miles
AITC Community Football Coach

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
Righto .... we are in bandit country up here .... there's quite a lot of "that lot up the road" around E.G. In saying that though - great idea and keep up the good work ..
I'll post in on our forum at work just in case there are any locals who may be interested ....

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Righto .... we are in bandit country up here .... there's quite a lot of "that lot up the road" around E.G. In saying that though - great idea and keep up the good work ..
I'll post in on our forum at work just in case there are any locals who may be interested ....

We are indeed. I call myself the Sussex Border Guard on another forum. Even families are divided in this area. It's good to get an Albion presence up here, as that lot up the road have a branch of their Academy at East Grinstead Sports Club (at the hockey club). I would say that at one time EG was very much a Palace town, but it's less so now. Part of the problem is that the railway gets you to East Croydon in 37 minutes, whereas you have to go to Three Bridges to get to Brighton. Mind you, I'd say both the Albion and Palace are outnumbered by the other London clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here