Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cristiano Ronaldo in disguise!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Never really liked the bloke personaly but thought this was brilliant! Ronaldo dresses up in a disguise suit with beard and starts freestyling in the middle of a shopping centre.

Must be weird for him to experience nobody wanting to give him the time of day even tho he is doing what he normaly does.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Never really liked the bloke personaly but thought this was brilliant! Ronaldo dresses up in a disguise suit with beard and starts freestyling in the middle of a shopping centre.

Must be weird for him to experience nobody wanting to give him the time of day even tho he is doing what he normaly does.

Says a lot about the cult of celebrity really doesn't it.

I am the same as you, don't have much time for the bloke but good on him for doing that.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
yeah, it's really interesting. i was hoping they'd take the kid off to one side (somehow) for the reveal, so only he would have known.

That would have been brilliant, then let the others find out through the video on the internet. The girl who didn't give him his number may feel a little gutted :)

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Bloody rubbish.

Walk down town Rio de Janeiro and everyone's doing that sort of shi*

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Was just going to say the same, says a lot about "celebrity status"

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's a nauseating no from me. Far too calculated narcissistic nonsense...not a fan of Ronaldo as you can tell.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Along similar lines, search for the Uncle Drew videos (there are three) on YouTube. Again, they're adverts, but they're cool.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
It's a nauseating no from me. Far too calculated narcissistic nonsense...not a fan of Ronaldo as you can tell.

i really can't stand the guy either but i bet the little fella at the end thinks he's alright.

when you have attained the level of celebrity (and value to large corporations) that he has, i'd imagine it's pretty hard to do anything without it appearing to be "calculated narcissistic nonsense". every time you see him in the next 6 months or so, he'll have those headphones he's flogging around his neck. he's a walking advertisement. the 'film' is just a commercial for the headphones anyway so maybe your expectations were too high.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What a load of absolute PONCE

He's barely even getting noticed for 99% of that skit. A couple of lame half-arsed kickabouts with some thoroughly underwhelmed locals. Of course the "big reveal" at the end gets a reaction, but prior to that, nobody could give a toss because it really was nothing special.

I'm just amazed the narcissistic prick could resist doing the whole thing without tearing off his shirt. For once.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Well, I thought that was a bit of fun.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
There's some miserable ****ers on here. I thought it was superb.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here