Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harlee Dean

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Just heard from someone who occasionally gets wind of the odd-tidbit that we're "looking at" Harlee Dean, Brentford Centre-Back.

No idea if "looking at" means monitoring, enquiring or full-on bidding.

Make of it what you will,

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Harlee Dean over Mark Hudson any day of the week, thought he was outstanding both times against us last season - kept our prolific forward line quiet................ oh.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brentfords best player is reputedly going to Hull, Moses Odubajo their right wing back. This rumour added to the Mark Hudson one shows we are in deep thoughts about bringing in a CB, whichever one.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is Odubajo the lad that chose Brentford over us when leaving Orient?

Yes, I was surprised at the time, he obviously had good advice though and made the right choice.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is Odubajo the lad that chose Brentford over us when leaving Orient?

Don't think that's right to be honest.

We had a deal in place to sign him in the January window, IF Buckley left (he was very much considered a winger then rather than a full back). Buckley didn't leave, until the next window, by which time we'd missed the boat and the lad had joined Brentford.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Weren't Hudson and Dean gay lovers back in the day?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I believe he's got a year left on his contract at Brentford,

New manager coming in too, maybe that's shaken things up a bit?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They'll want a fair old wedge for him, won't they? 24 year old first teamer with a year left on his contract .............

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I have a reliable source (Brentford fan!) who doesn't speak highly of Harlee Dean. I back Chris Hughton though, and we all agree that we need another centre back.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have a reliable source (Brentford fan!) who doesn't speak highly of Harlee Dean. I back Chris Hughton though, and we all agree that we need another centre back.

They got a reputation as a 'highly rated PAIR of young centre backs', but James Tarkowski is the really good one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here