Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Stockdale
Rosenior - Dunk - Greer - Bong
March - Kayal - Stephens - LuaLua
Baldock
Hemed​

Zamora comes on after 70 minutes to a rapturous ovation and scores the winner

It's a lovely thought. But I'd be surprised if Bobby was involved at all on Friday, as he hasn't done any proper pre-season training yet.. O'Grady comes on after 70 minutes to a rapturous ovation and scores the winner? . . . no, it doesn't have the same ring about it does it?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's a lovely thought. But I'd be surprised if Bobby was involved at all on Friday, as he hasn't done any proper pre-season training yet.. O'Grady comes on after 70 minutes to a rapturous ovation and scores the winner? . . . no, it doesn't have the same ring about it does it?
The lack of pre season could be a problem. Hopefully BZ has been professional and kept himself fit enough to be effective for 20 mins.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

I'd be surprised if he isn't involved. An unfit Zamora is still more of a threat than a match fit COG and Bobby's an experienced professional; he may have been without a club but he won't have just been lying on the sofa all summer. He should be fit enough for a run out from the bench.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I'd be surprised if he isn't involved. An unfit Zamora is still more of a threat than a match fit COG and Bobby's an experienced professional; he may have been without a club but he won't have just been lying on the sofa all summer. He should be fit enough for a run out from the bench.

He's been running soccer schools in the states.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I agree Ogrady has to be the reason Burke got sacked :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Number 1, Bobby Zamora, and number 2, Bobby Zamora. Number 3, Bobby Zamora,

Well, you get where I'm going with that

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The lack of pre season could be a problem. Hopefully BZ has been professional and kept himself fit enough to be effective for 20 mins.

Hopefully! Or he only has just 3 days 10hrs & 45mins to get fit. Even if he is not match fit, I'm sure he'd be brought on in the 90th minute as many people are attending on Friday on the back of this signing in order to catch a glimpse of this icon.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Stockdale
Bruno - Dunk - Greer - Bong
JFC - Kayal - Stephens - March
Baldock
Hemed​

Subs: Maenpaa, Calderon, Rosenior, Rea, Holla, Lualua, Zamora.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here