Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jason Isbell Concorde 2 Tues 19 Jan 2016

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Anyone else on N.S.C. going? It'll be our last chance to see him in concert before super stardom puts him out of the reach of the smaller venues. As it is, he's running out of musical awards to win.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Yes indeed. I was hoping for UK gigs in 2016 after he finishes in the US & was delighted & a little shocked when this was announced. New album is a real slow burner & continues to improve listen on listen. Could and should be a very decent night.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I've also got a ticket to see him at Shepherds Bush Empire. He's a phenomenal talent. I saw him in May 2014 in London and he did not disappoint.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Did anyone go last night? I did and was very impressed. He's no Springsteen, but that doesn't mean to say that he isn't an outstanding talent.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Did anyone go last night? I did and was very impressed. He's no Springsteen, but that doesn't mean to say that he isn't an outstanding talent.

Utter class. Cover Me Up was astonishing & great to hear some DBT material.
Brooce? Moose. :D

image.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Had his latest album on today funnily enough. Didn't know he was playing locally. :tantrum:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Assume you have clocked venue change to the Forum tonight [MENTION=1510]Binney on acid[/MENTION] ?
I may unexpectedly end up in town this pm so might get along too (tix still available)

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Assume you have clocked venue change to the Forum tonight [MENTION=1510]Binney on acid[/MENTION] ?
I may unexpectedly end up in town this pm so might get along too (tix still available)

You can have mine for free, if you want it. I'm not now going to go. I went to London last night and saw Patty Griffin instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here