spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Superb video.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So many memories, thank you! Welcome home Bobby!!

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This'll pique everyone's interest again.

I hope he has a sunshine final few years. Welcome back Bobby.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
So many memories, thank you! Welcome home Bobby!!

I don't have the slightest objection to this, as he will add experience to the squad. However, I do hope that this is not the club going for a cheaper option and that BZ will be in addition to a younger proven striker. He is 34, had had well documented injury problems, and does not seem to have done pre-season. How many times in the past have we been told how hard it is to catch up without that 5 to 6 week pre-season grind. It is a gamble, albeit a welcome one.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Fantastic video - marvellous scenes! :clap:

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't have the slightest objection to this, as he will add experience to the squad. However, I do hope that this is not the club going for a cheaper option and that BZ will be in addition to a younger proven striker. He is 34, had had well documented injury problems, and does not seem to have done pre-season. How many times in the past have we been told how hard it is to catch up without that 5 to 6 week pre-season grind. It is a gamble, albeit a welcome one.

I give you Paul McGrath.

Perhaps a nice relaxing summer will have been just what the old bones needed.

30 appearances last year I believe.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Obviously the signing of bobby z will be cherished by many but what are fans realistic expectations in terms of appearances?

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Obviously the signing of bobby z will be cherished by many but what are fans realistic expectations in terms of appearances?

Maybe there is no room for sentiment in today's money given game, but I really don't care how many appearances he makes or how many goals he scores for us. He is one of the best players ever to wear the stripes and is that rare combination, a scorer of great goals and a great goal scorer. To see him play at the Amex, for us, will be sufficient. However, I just know that sometime, somewhere, this season he will do score an amazing or important, or both, goal.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Maybe there is no room for sentiment in today's money given game, but I really don't care how many appearances he makes or how many goals he scores for us. He is one of the best players ever to wear the stripes and is that rare combination, a scorer of great goals and a great goal scorer. To see him play at the Amex, for us, will be sufficient. However, I just know that sometime, somewhere, this season he will do score an amazing or important, or both, goal.

Agree. Feels a little like the moment Vicente was signed. Having said that, there were many supporters left very frustrated and upset by what they thought were poorly spent wages and the return they got from him in terms of fitness/appearances.

I'd still take Vicente back now given the chance!! Lol

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here