Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham away trains

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
So I am usually fairly good at sorting train tickets, but cant seem to find the best deal for Fulham away. any help would be appreciated.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So I am usually fairly good at sorting train tickets, but cant seem to find the best deal for Fulham away. any help would be appreciated.

Mmmm......may not be the cheapest, but surely just Victoria then Tube? Hopefully a sunny day, beer/lunch by the Thames and a positive result, job done!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think Victoira and tube is the way to go. Putney bridge is the stop I think.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Clapham Junction then train to Putney.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Does anyone know if the zone tickets are available? forgotten what there called, unlimited travel for the day on trains and London buses.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Cheapest I found was an off peak travel card as I didn't want to risk the advance ticket, it was about £25 from Bexhill - advance was about £18-£20 I think. I booked mine about 3 weeks ago

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ignore this lot Sam. If you leave Brighton at around 5.30am and go via Andover, Brest and Pyongyang then there's a superb six for the price of one deal. You will have to get a cycle rickshaw at the other end but Southern Railway will arrange for a fur-wrapped Audi driven by a monk to pick you up from home in the a.m.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Cheapest I found was an off peak travel card as I didn't want to risk the advance ticket, it was about £25 from Bexhill - advance was about £18-£20 I think. I booked mine about 3 weeks ago

I had a look at the off peak travel card but seems like you have to get the train you have booked?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I had a look at the off peak travel card but seems like you have to get the train you have booked?

Not with a travelcard you don't. Nor is there any advantage of booking a travelcard in advance. There are £8 single advance tickets available, which you would have to use the specific trains.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I just buy a travel card, discounted with my network rail card. Will probably pop off to Brick Lane afterwards for another curry.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

No you don't, if you just click on the price on the Southern Railway site rather than clicking a train time it will just show the cost of it and not appear to select actual trains

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here