Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest - Freedman "We're not going to have perfected things by Friday night"

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
"We are still working at things, we are not going to have perfected things when we run out onto the pitch at Brighton on Friday night....I cannot rush. I cannot spend money, I have to wait for things to fall my way.
I am patiently waiting [for a signing]
"But we are pleased with where we are. We have brought a few players in, we have added to what we have got. We feel as though we have made good additions already."

Good piece on where Forest are and how they are coping with a FFP embargo.
http://www.nottinghampost.com/Dougi...eally-excite/story-27531119-detail/story.html

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They can only make 2 more signings because of FFP.
PS : What Champ clubs , in your view, aren't better than us ?

Until we sign some creativity and fix the issues that meant we were goalless 6 out of 7 games at the end of last season, not many.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Until we sign some creativity and fix the issues that meant we were goalless 6 out of 7 games at the end of last season, not many.

What do you think are those issues that need fixing beyond Hughton landing the creative signings he insists are coming. ?
Formation ? Tactics ?
Is Hughton picking the wrong team ?

He says he can't disclose who the player is because if he did 20 other teams would realise he was available.

So that either means the player doesn't have an agent or he has an agent who doesn't believe in letting the market know his player is available.

That's a first

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here