Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] VIDEO- surfing. on a motorbike. you're welcome.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
In none of them is he surfing. In the first bit he's aquaplaning, albeit quite impressively although not as impressive as the episode of Speed where Guy Martin broke the record. On the second bit he has ski's attached to his bike, effectively turning it into a jetski. Not that impressive though quite good fun I suppose. You're welcome.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
In none of them is he surfing. In the first bit he's aquaplaning, albeit quite impressively although not as impressive as the episode of Speed where Guy Martin broke the record. On the second bit he has ski's attached to his bike, effectively turning it into a jetski. Not that impressive though quite good fun I suppose. You're welcome.

You are a right miserable b*****d this week!

:lolol:

Loved it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In none of them is he surfing. In the first bit he's aquaplaning
I don't think he was aquaplaning at any point.

And to be speeding a jetski along where all those swimmers were was extremely dangerous and completely irresponsible.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually

Can YOU do better? Or anything close..?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here