Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer window latest

BHAMF01

Jun 21, 2015
Knowing us we normally have signed about 10 on loan by now. I think Hemed has been the best signing so for but I'd still like to see someone fill Teixeira's place though.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Knowing us we normally have signed about 10 on loan by now. I think Hemed has been the best signing so for but I'd still like to see someone fill Teixeira's place though.
I am certain that Harper will take the Tex role. If we sign Murphy I believe he can play in that role too. And we are strong getting forward in the centre anyway with Stephens and Kayal.

Wingers is what we need, I think. 2. Left and right, as neither Kaz or March will play 46 × 90 minutes.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
If I see one more person say we've yet to replace Tex I'll explode. Harper is the replacement. He's a young AM, and he's talented enough for the Championship, despite his age.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
image.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't take all these rumours, it's too much.

Are we going to get any of them and if so, which and when?

I think we are either going to sign a decent player for £4-5 million, or we are lining up some loan players. Either way I believe we will strengthen the squad before the end of the transfer window. Wouldn't surprise me if we picked up a player that no one has mentioned on here. After all none of us had really heard of Tex before we signed him on loan last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here