Bruno-Greer-Dunk-Bong

Lualua-Stephens-Kayal-March

Baldock-Hemed​

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Brighton & Hove Albion v Europa League Champions - Matchday thread

Can't argue with the team selection. If no new signings arrive before Friday that should be the team except with Rosenior instead of Bruno.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Brighton & Hove Albion v Europa League Champions - Matchday thread

I think he's practising plan B to get them used to it, when plan A, (4-3-3) isn't working. Hemed + 2 wingers up front, one of course could be Baldock. Ince back in the middle with Stephens and Kayal.
Until we buy two wingers that can score regularly we'll need this plan B pretty soon.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Anyone know what the Sevilla line up is?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sevilla subs (from): Beto, Soria, Tremoulinas, Kolodziejczak, N'zonzi, Luismi, Suarez, Vitolo, Konoplyanka, Coke, Carmona, Cotan. #bhafc

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
I think he's practising plan B to get them used to it, when plan A, (4-3-3) isn't working. Hemed + 2 wingers up front, one of course could be Baldock. Ince back in the middle with Stephens and Kayal.
Until we buy two wingers that can score regularly we'll need this plan B pretty soon.

What makes you think that? We've played 4-4-2 in every friendly.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Don't think so Hughton has decided 4-4-2 is the way forward. I'm hoping it won't last long though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here