Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Garcia at the AMEX?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He has been back and forth a number of times, including the training day a few days ago. He still obviously has freinds and good feelings about the Club. Nothing more or less then that.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I saw him in a coffee shop in Hove on Friday too, wonder if he still lives in the area.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I wonder if he regrets leaving now. Always seems to be around our club

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I saw him in a coffee shop in Hove on Friday too, wonder if he still lives in the area.

They love it. Ulloa was back in Hove the other week, at that new Argentinian restaurant.

mxs_harrow

Jan 20, 2009
HA5
Bearing in mind his Twitter feed showed him embarking for Gatwick last Wednesday, meant he had lots of time to fit in the Training Session, Watford/Sevilla, Gay Pride and then Brighton/Sevilla.. Didn't spot him at Aberdeen, though

He absolutely loves football ( and so do we, and him). He will be back in management soon, no doubt - now that he has a clean bill of health. He retweets a lot of Brighton and Watford related stuff all the time, so it is no surprise he comes back to visit. Maybe a couple of thousand missing Brighton fans could do the same next Friday. COYB

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He was sitting in the same row as us about 25 places to our right. He was also there at Hughtons first game, sitting about ten seats from Sami Hyppia. Seems like our old managers enjoy the Albion, and the Amex even after they've moved on.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Anyone else just seen Oscar Garcia driving round the AMEX in a white Audi? Chris out?
Ask the Captain off the Bridge St car park, he might of seen OG driving about, getting out there tonight was hell.
I've seen better stewarding at a boot fair :hilton:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
He owns the restaurant, still has his home in Hove & commutes to Leicester. He watched at least 3 Albion games last season.

I'd no idea it was his place. Good stuff. Sounds like he really liked his time here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here