Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Any U13/Year 8 boys (in autumn) looking for a local Youth Football Club ?

MikePTID

Nov 26, 2011
Hi, like the Albion, we are looking for a few new players (u13) to bolster our squad for the forthcoming season. We are a local Youth Football Club who play our home matches in the shadows of the AMEX stadium on the great facilities at BACA school. Having fun and teaching children to play football in the right spirit and as part of a team are key elements of our ethos. If you know of any lad(s) who might be interested please pass them my email (myeatm1@ntlworld.com)
Mike (AFC Varndeanians Youth, formerly Old Varndeanians Youth FC)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I can vouch for the ethos and spirit of AFC Varndeanians Youth having come up against them many times in the last few seasons in one of the sussex sunday leagues.. Great club. !

PS: I'm also looking for several players for Chailey and Newick Colts FC u13s to strengthen our squad.. We mostly draw on players from the Chailey School area but if you live in/around Plumpton, Chailey, Newick, Barcombe then more than welcome. So any Y8s / U13s and looking for regular football training, game time and fun, competitive atmosphere to play regular football then get in touch.
More details and my contacts via http://chaileyandnewickcoltsfc.webs.com/

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Good luck to you both with your recruitment and for next season.

I'm still looking for boys in the Hassocks/Hurst/Burgess Hill area for Hassocks U-14's next season so please shout if anyone knows someone who may be interested. Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here