Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA 2015/2016 Final Standing Poll. Relegation, Promotion or meh?

2015/2016 - Final Predictor sTANDINGS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So with our 5th consecutive season within the second tier, the club should know what it takes to get out of this division (hopefully upwards!). Feelings this time around seem to be muted. Perhaps as fans we over expected last campaign given the playoffs in 2012/13 & 2013/14. What seems to be a little worrying is our Amex home form. 11 league wins in 11/12 & 12/13, 10 in 13/14 & only 6 last time around. Are we too nice at home?

Is the squad really much better than last time around?

Who knows - but with lower expectations perhaps we might do better than we think, or perhaps not?

You decide.

Finally - don't forget to post your Predictor Scores for the Forest game. We only need a draw to go top (for a few hours :). Keep the faith!)

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...ttingham-Forest-**-Score-Predictor-5th-SEASON!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
A little flirt with the play offs (a few 1-0 see is climb the table) around Xmas before a rapid fall into lower mid table. A dull season with dull football

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It completely depends who we get in the next few weeks. But I'll guess 10th.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
9th - though on another thread I know I'd said play-off's (though I thought we were about to sign Marshall).

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Floundering in the bottom half, if we sign 2 or 3 attackers (Vaz Te, Marshall etc) then top half sniffing around the play offs.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
That's not blindly optimistic, it's just downright stupid :lol:

Rik agrees with me: :)

Rik.jpg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
There is usually one side that flirted with relegation in the previous season that makes it to the play offs, I think this will be us.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good grief. I'm used to data having a Gaussian distribution. This is completely flat. What's happening at the club that makes us have no idea what to expect? The season has 'meh' written all over it.

For what its worth (absolutely nothing) my blinded selection was, ahem, top.

I'll get my away shirt with 'Virgo' on the back, that I bought 3 days before he was off to Celtic . . . .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here