Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relegation next season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On a negative thought who do we have to finish above to avoid relegation not that I think it will be a problem but my 3 are Rotherham Bristol City and Huddersfield. Obviously based on manager signings etc.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Bolton, Birmingham, Blackburn, Rotherham, Charlton, Brentford, Leeds, Reading. Should all be shit.
Oh and us. Obviously.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Bolton, Birmingham, Blackburn, Rotherham, Charlton, Brentford, Leeds, Reading. Should all be shit.
Oh and us. Obviously.

Can't see Brentford Leeds or Reading struggling.

Rotherham look like they have improved can see them having a better season.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think Bolton and Blackburn will be in trouble this season because of financial pressures. Rotherham will be looking over their shoulders and I don't think Cardiff will have a great season under Slade.

Difficult to judge the promoted sides.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
As for Bolton...

"Bolton are close to agreeing a new deal with Emile Heskey and signing Stephen Dobbie and Lawrie Wilson.

The trio would join Ben Amos, Gary Madine, Derik Osede, Jordan Lussey and Jon Ceberio as new signings ahead of the upcoming season."

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Are there 3 teams/squads worse than us at the moment ? Wouldn't say so and all the time the non scoring situation is not dealt with we will be bottom 3

Difficult to really tell, Stephens and Kayal are probably one of the best central midfield pairings in the Division and we are solid in defence, the rest of it however is shithouse, but hopefully Baldock and Hemed can form a partnership at least. We are probably in the bottom 10 of Clubs until we sign some creativity.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I'd say we are in the "worst five clubs" of the season - and Bloom is gambling on us staying up by luck

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Four Four Two magazine in their season preview for 2015/16 plumped for Mk Dons, Rotherham and er, us.

Their idiot "fan" when asked where Albion would finish said it "could be 22nd"

PS: Last season Four Four Two went for Wigan to be 1st. So they obviously know their onions.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Four Four Two magazine in their season preview for 2015/16 plumped for Mk Dons, Rotherham and er, us.

Their idiot "fan" when asked where Albion would finish said it "could be 22nd"

PS: Last season Four Four Two went for Wigan to be 1st. So they obviously know their onions.

They probably picked Wigan to come first off of the FA Cup win/momentum which should have been able to give them determination to do well, but as we all saw, they broke down...which probably no one could have predicted at the time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here