Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst Case Scenario

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
No , I'm not a prophet of doom, but just suppose Hemed gets injured today, we'll be back to relying on last seasons attack......unless the club surprise us with a new, experienced striker this week ! :rock:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
No , I'm not a prophet of doom, but just suppose Hemed gets injured today, we'll be back to relying on last seasons attack......unless the club surprise us with a new, experienced striker this week ! :rock:

either you know something

or

its COG up front (orchestra music fading dramatically):lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The club will have thought of that and will work very hard to bring someone in before the Forest game. It's not easy you know.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Very, very, very difficult to bring in players, unless you are Derby or Middlesbrough.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Very, very, very difficult to bring in players, unless you are Derby or Middlesbrough.
And are prepared to pay the going rate for a decent quality player.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Not being a prophet of doom, but just suppose the new, experienced striker coming in this week gets injured against Forest.
Just suppose that we rely on last seasons attack for a few games, and they do well, how awful would that be?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Worse case scenario, the whole first team squad contract sleeping sickness due to a tsetse fly infestation at Lancing, and we have to start against Forest with the first 11 supporters to turn up on Friday night.

FFS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here