Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SEVILLA KICK OFF 4pm

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
For the unobservant like me, I have only just noticed it.

Suggestions please as to how I should best spend that extra hour.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Have a nice relaxing pint in the beer garden at the Swan, a leisurely walk down taking in the ambiance of the magnificent stadium that looms before you.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Leaving Hasting on the 1.23 to get there for about 2.50, after walk up from the station. Then a few beers and a chat with mates. I am not expecting too much as it is a friendly but it will be a chance to see if we can actually create chances up front, on which surely our season will depend.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Leaving Hasting on the 1.23 to get there for about 2.50, after walk up from the station. Then a few beers and a chat with mates. I am not expecting too much as it is a friendly but it will be a chance to see if we can actually create chances up front, on which surely our season will depend.

I notice you catch the train from Hastings. I have always taken the car to Lewes then the train. However as they have extended the travel zone it will be cheaper for me to get train from Hastings. My question is do you always catch the train and how easy is it after games? Can you get a straight through train from Falmer easily or go to Lewes and change

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We are going to make a little detour in Lewes to enjoy a couple of beers.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You could always spend an hour sticking notices up around your house/flat reminding you to check dates and KO times beforehand.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here