Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cecil's Brother, Jericho - Shot by Poachers

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
You may have already read that Jericho had stepped up to protect Cecil's cubs after he had been killed, poachers have now killed the Brother.

More Here

Jericho (Left) - Cecil (Right)
2AFFFF2300000578-0-Cecil_the_lion_s_brother_has_been_shot_dead_in_a_park_in_Zimbabw-m-2_1438451636779.jpg

:down:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
All the horific things that human beings do to fellow human beings around the world every day and people get upset about a lion being shot. :nono:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
All the horific things that human beings do to fellow human beings around the world every day and people get upset about a lion being shot. :nono:

My word life must be so difficult being blessed with such intelligence.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I don't understand how people can get a rush and feel proud about killing an animal with a bullet.

Gets worse though. Crossbows and now 'spears' which basically means attach a knife to a stick and either jump out of a tree or stab an animal your dogs have caught. Mentally ill the lot of them.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I have just given a very rare thumbs down, your post makes me think.......... what a sad act.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here