Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion chat

May 14, 2015
Hello all, to challenge myself and to live out what has always been a dream of mine, I am going to have a go at some amateur journalism. I have created a page on facebook called "Albion chat", where I intend to post my pre match and post match views as well as keeping up with the latest Albion stories. If you have a spare minute it would really mean a lot to me if you have Facebook to hit like, as who knows, you may agree with some of my views. Unfortunately I will be away for the Forest game but should be at most home games, and selection of away games this upcoming season, so that I when the real posts will start. At the beginning the page may seem quite pathetic with a very small amount of likes and some undetailed posts, but when i'm fully able to attend the matches regularly longer reports and views of the games, and the Albion in general will be published.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Hello all, to challenge myself and to live out what has always been a dream of mine, I am going to have a go at some amateur journalism. I have created a page on facebook called "Albion chat", where I intend to post my pre match and post match views as well as keeping up with the latest Albion stories. If you have a spare minute it would really mean a lot to me if you have Facebook to hit like, as who knows, you may agree with some of my views. Unfortunately I will be away for the Forest game but should be at most home games, and selection of away games this upcoming season, so that I when the real posts will start. At the beginning the page may seem quite pathetic with a very small amount of likes and some undetailed posts, but when i'm fully able to attend the matches regularly longer reports and views of the games, and the Albion in general will be published.

Edit your first post to include a link to your page, might make it easier for users to find the page and like it etc.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Why don't you write match reports for NSC? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] was asking for volunteers only a few days ago.

Isn't this how Jamie started?

:jester:

:lolol:
If only.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here