BHAMF01

Jun 21, 2015
Are all linked with us in the argus

Apparently a second bid has been made for Marshall around 2million

Vaz te a free

Last edited:

BHAMF01

Jun 21, 2015
True but apparently he is linked with hull and Sheffield wed as well so we have no chance

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As said elsewhere, I'm pretty sure Vaz Te wasn't on page 1 of the shopping list.

Assuming that's the case, I think more effort (money) should be made for the actual signings than settling for the back ups.

I totally see the clubs position when talking about the stupid spending in the Championship for reasonably average players.
But getting into a stand off and potentially missing out on a number 1, 2 or 3 target over x hundred grand for a below £2m transfer seems somewhat short sighted.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
As said elsewhere, I'm pretty sure Vaz Te wasn't on page 1 of the shopping list.

Assuming that's the case, I think more effort (money) should be made for the actual signings than settling for the back ups.

I totally see the clubs position when talking about the stupid spending in the Championship for reasonably average players.
But getting into a stand off and potentially missing out on a number 1, 2 or 3 target over x hundred grand for a below £2m transfer seems somewhat short sighted.

Mr Virgo reckons Marshall was Blackburns top assist player for last 2 seasons

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Exactly how many times has the Argus got a potential signing right this close season?

Nope, can't think of one signing that they have got right yet, NSC has a better track record this year.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Are all linked with us in the argus

Apparently a second bid has been made for Marshall around 2million

Vaz te a free
As good a rumour as any, I suppose.

Still think we're more likely to suddenly see the arrival of someone we (or most of us anyway) have never heard of.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex

I hope he's as good as the club think. To be fair though if you had Rhodes and Gestede in the box and you were the winger. You'd be whipping it in the box at every opportunity. Assisting those two must be easier....

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

He got 8 assists last season, which isn't too shabby ...only 2 the year before though, so seriously doubt he topped Blackburn list that season.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Twice? Niki Mäenpää and Ben Roberts (if he counts)

I don't think I heard about Nil I Maenpaa first from the Argus, but I maybe wrong, it was ages from the first mention till it landed, you are right about Ben Roberts, but he's not a player, is he.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He got 8 assists last season, which isn't too shabby ...only 2 the year before though, so seriously doubt he topped Blackburn list that season.

He would have topped ours though :dunce:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here