Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do GAYS have to be so OFFENSIVE today ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Was on the way to the POST & Telegraph for my FULL English this morning when some bloke on a bike ZOOMED past me at the Clock Tower (which incidentally resembles Sangatte refugee camp) wearing a big pair of PINK wings and the RAINBOW regalia and on his back was a BIG placard DECLARING

I'm HORNY F**K ME

For any and everyone to see, is this really necessary ? If I walked around wearing such an OFFENSIVE placard I'd expect to be arrested so why is this ACCEPTABLE behaviour today ?

Why do some GAYS have to be so OFFENSIVE ? And they wonder why they get attacked and such like when they behave like this.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Was on the way to the POST & Telegraph for my FULL English this morning when some bloke on a bike ZOOMED past me at the Clock Tower (which incidentally resembles Sangatte refugee camp) wearing a big pair of PINK wings and the RAINBOW regalia and on his back was a BIG placard DECLARING

I'm HORNY F**K ME

For any and everyone to see, is this really necessary ? If I walked around wearing such an OFFENSIVE placard I'd expect to be arrested so why is this ACCEPTABLE behaviour today ?

Why do some GAYS have to be so OFFENSIVE ? And they wonder why they get attacked and such like when they behave like this.

Did you ask them, or scared of getting your eyes scratched out?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

I'm HORNY F**K ME

Enrest back his very best, just in time for the start of the new season!

:lolol: :lolol:

:cheery:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I'm HORNY F**K ME

How did you know he was a GAY? Did you take him into the POST & Telegraph and share a sausage?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

I'm HORNY F**K ME

Sounds like it might have been me, but to be fair, a lot of us are wearing rainbow wigs and "I'm HORNY F**K ME" signs, it just makes it clear to all where we stand.

Don't be hating on Gay Christmas. :thumbsup:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
...and on his back was a BIG placard DECLARING I'm HORNY F**K ME

Maybe it is a practical joke by his mates? They told him they'd written, "Respect, tolerance & dignity" - just like he'd asked.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
If it was a beautiful and perfectly formed member of the opposite sex, would it have been so offensive ? Or would Ernest have given chase to RIDE the bike ?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

I'm HORNY F**K ME

Was it a FIRST CLASS bike ???

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
THEY get away with it because they are ALOUD these days....back in the 80's they would be SQUIRRELLING through the laines watching out for european day TRIPPERS to seduce and take to dayvilles to buy them a HOKEY POKEY or FUDGE SUPREME or hanging around under the pier waiting for fellow PEBBLE SMUGGLERS to appear....

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Western Road

A lot of people in ill fitting underwear, dancing to the worst of the 80s music!

A whole lotta chaffing going on!

Surely Gay Pride is worth more than this...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here