CH seems to have tucked these two away for a rainy day
I am hoping they get their chance to rip up the championship

maybe they will get on tomorrow?

Both injured.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
are they really?

Well no, not really. the club just put it out that they are injured, (more P.R. bull) they are in fact both crap and have no chance of getting anywhere near the first team, they were both bought because they looked good on paper and might shut up some of the whingers. Of course if they were to ever actually play, the deception would be uncovered and Barbers skin may fall off and reveal his true Lizard self.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Well no, not really. the club just put it out that they are injured, (more P.R. bull) they are in fact both crap and have no chance of getting anywhere near the first team, they were both bought because they looked good on paper and might shut up some of the whingers. Of course if they were to ever actually play, the deception would be uncovered and Barbers skin may fall off and reveal his true Lizard self.
:lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hambo should be fit by the end of August but of course he is the less likely to be challenging for the first team in the short term.
Harper could be late September and hopefully will be pushing for a place by the new year if the hype is to be believed ???

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

There's only one LIZARD at the Albion #TeamTony

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The club should be praised for building what looks like an amazing DS squad this season. The 1st step for these two once they recover from injury is to get into the starting 11 for our second team which will be no mean feat.

L

litmanen

I really hope that Hambo won't let you fans down.
Would be great to see a finnish striker scoring a lot of goals for Brighton, but we shall see...........when he played in the finnish league this year he was definetely not dominating or anything. But he is still young of course. Finland could sure use another good striker.

Well, im off to the Helsinki Olympic Stadium now to watch HJK Helsinki vs Liverpool.
Im not a Liverpool-fan at all, but it's nice to see big clubs here in Finland. Im happy if HJK makes even one goal in the game =)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
CH seems to have tucked these two away for a rainy day
I am hoping they get their chance to rip up the championship

Same. Can't decide which of Harper and Hambo I want to succeed most in the Championship.

Both of them really.

So I've ordered my new day-glo shirt with the lettering 'Haribo' :thumbsup:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I really hope that Hambo won't let you fans down.
Would be great to see a finnish striker scoring a lot of goals for Brighton, but we shall see...........when he played in the finnish league this year he was definetely not dominating or anything. But he is still young of course. Finland could sure use another good striker.

Well, im off to the Helsinki Olympic Stadium now to watch HJK Helsinki vs Liverpool.
Im not a Liverpool-fan at all, but it's nice to see big clubs here in Finland. Im happy if HJK makes even one goal in the game =)

Thank you for the interest, unfortunately you have made a mega Negative board even more negative, cheers :drink: ha ha

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Same. Can't decide which of Harper and Hambo I want to succeed most in the Championship.

Both of them really.

So I've ordered my new day-glo shirt with the lettering 'Haribo' :thumbsup:

did you get your free packet of sweets with it
if not***** Barber out*****# and all that and do not tell me they came wrapped in a clacker

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
did you get your free packet of sweets with it
if not***** Barber out*****# and all that and do not tell me they came wrapped in a clacker

Premier League Teddy

haribo-logo.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think harper could play because I'm surprised he left Real Madrid for Brighton

I'm not one of the people on here that runs the club down at every opportunity, but I was extremely surprised he has picked us, over what I've been told was a raft of seemingly more attractive offers, both here and in Spain

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
With KLL's & Hemed's injuries, Murphy's suspension & March's dip in form, we could do with these two being fit. Anyone got news on their injury situations, Hambo was only supposed to be out for couple of weeks

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have either appearred for the DS yet, I dont think so. I would suggest Christmas is probably the earliest in fact I would say for consideration for FA Cup in January. I think we should discount them at the moment as regards the 1st XI and bring in a couple of 93 day loans.

dr415414

May 6, 2015
Hemed back on Saturday, Murphy red card rescinded. Happy days...I'm a glass half full kinda guy!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here