Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will signs for city

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good luck to him , a truly cursed player.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Pleased for him. I still think he's a quality player, certainly at that level. Really hope his injury problems are behind him.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hope he does well, he deserves a bit of good luck.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Could of really played at the highest level, still he's making a living out of football, good luck to him.

Not quite sure what you're basing that on.

But good luck to him, he certainly deserves it.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I hope he does well, it's never nice to see someone who was once regarded as a decent prospect have it be curtailed by injury, especially someone who's been through it as often as he has.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I am sure all Brighton fans wish him well we only ever saw fleating moments of what he was capable of but for near constant injury

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
In the fleeting moment we saw him he was brilliant. I hope it works out for him as seemed a good bloke as well as a good player

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
The very little we saw of him showed he had a great never say die attitude and it was only his dreadful injury record that curtailed his career here
I hope he gets his career back on track and does well at Exeter

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I wish him all the best. Lovely guy and a talented footballer. As others have said, if he can get a decent run and stay injury free he'll do extremely well in League Two.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If he can stay injury free, then he will do well at that level.
I hope their insurance policy is up to date.

If he stays injury free, and if the succession of injuries haven't taken too much out of him, l think he can play a better standard of football than League Two. Still only 29, he has a few more good seasons in him yet.

I'll always remember that amazing goal he scored against us for Bristol Rovers towards the end of our promotion season from League One. Fortunately Gus liked what he saw too, and just a few weeks later he was a Brighton player.

Tragically of course, for him as well as us, injury meant he played very few games for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here