Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion U-21s v Nike Academy, Amex Training Complex

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
To anyone who went to the game today - did you happen to pick up a teamsheet? If so, any chance you could post a pic on here? Would be greatly appreciated.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
None issued I'm afraid. But there is a report now on the webpage with the team. It was a good match in which we created chances we couldn't put away - where have I heard that before?. Molumby looks very promising, always making space and keeping the ball moving. Good referee too, explains his decisions to the players

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
My wife & kids went - said Barber was there on his phone the whole time....and Kuiper's was moaning about coconut water being £2.50 for a small bottle out of the vending machine.
No idea what the football was like.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
None issued I'm afraid. But there is a report now on the webpage with the team. It was a good match in which we created chances we couldn't put away - where have I heard that before?. Molumby looks very promising, always making space and keeping the ball moving. Good referee too, explains his decisions to the players

Good match!! Thought it was really poor, neither team passed the ball well. Charlie Harris (who I do rate), played his worst game, should have been sent off. Starkey showed really well, but other than that, we were very wasteful, trying to walk the ball into the net and the decision making needs to be much, much better.

Good to see Crofts back. Our LB looked useful, but other than that nothing much.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Nike Academy are supposed to be talented young players looking to get back into the professional game. Did they have anyone decent we could use?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
My wife & kids went - said Barber was there on his phone the whole time....and Kuiper's was moaning about coconut water being £2.50 for a small bottle out of the vending machine.
No idea what the football was like.
Was Barber talking on his phone or replying to emails complaining about the latest hashtag?

theboybilly

I could have done with a team sheet too. It was a decent enough match and Albion had enough chances to go 2-0 and put the match to bed before two quick goals settled it for the Academy. There was a little bit of niggle too which showed they all cared. I though Emilio Martinez and Wood shone for them, while it was nice to see Crofts get 45 minutes gametime in which he showed a bit of class on a couple of occasions.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here