Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Need a fan for some questions (Israeli media)

Telemiko

Jul 30, 2015
Hi there, my name is Liran Telem, a sports journalist from Israel. I'm making an article about the Football League Championship and Brighton & Hove Albion FC.

The article is mostly about your club, fans and the israelian international players Hemed and Kayal.

I need some fans so I can talk to about it, so whoever wants to talk about all those things, please leave a private message or an e-mail and i'll return you back.

Hope for a nice cooperation with you, and thanks for advance,

Liran. :cool:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shalom!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I dont let my boyfriend know when I go away!

:safeway:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think the message might have got muddled in our email exchange. It might work better if you post your questions here and get a range of responses.

Telemiko

Jul 30, 2015
I think the message might have got muddled in our email exchange. It might work better if you post your questions here and get a range of responses.

Sure why not. Could be a nice discussion as well.

Here some of the following questions:
1. How did you impress from Hemed and Kayal so far?
2. Expectations from the current squad (from the manager also)
3. A word about the atmosphere among the fans for the upcoming season.
4. Your greatest memory from this club ;)

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

Not as good as the fiddler on the roof
High but undelivered
Ask @mustafa
The smell of the urinals in the north west corner of the Goldstone

Shalom

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

1. We've hardly seen anything of Hemed yet but have reasonable hopes for him. He doesn't appear to be a prolific scorer and so we'll be assessing him on his ability to help others score, eg Baldock plus if he could get ten league goals this season we'll be relatively happy. His physicality will come in useful in the Championship. Kayla was probably our best player in the second half of last season so he's had a very positive impact so far.
2. The manager is positive, but the fans are less so. We'd be delighted with mid table at this moment although 2/3 quality signings between now and the end of August would life our spirits.
3. Not particularly good. However, low expectations aren't the worse thing at this time. A few decent results will be a pleasant surprise.
4. Mine was the 5th round win at Liverpool in the 1983 FA Cup and then getting to the final, closely followed by a rather important Draw at Hereford in 1997 ( but that's a long story)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
גם שלי, עדנה ;)

Great news. Who knew Google would accurately translate "My hovercraft is full of eels" into Hebrew? :clap2:

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven

Kayal our best player and will be gone in January if we start like last year. Hemed will be judged as crap until proven otherwise ( current mentality of the Brighton fan)

From current squad, bleak

Did I hear a pin drop

Mark Farrington debut

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Hello and welcome!
Just to let you know, opposition supporters often see us holding hands, and tell us they can see it!!!

Feb 14, 2010
Brighton & Hove Albion are historically a very unsuccessful football team but due to geography, have a large potential fan base. It started well and in 1910 lifted the Charity Shield, a trophy which, in those days, was played between the winners of the two main leagues in England. The Albion in 1910 were unofficial Champions of England. Charlie Webb was the Albion's hero and he subsequently went on to be a manager of the Albion, and he perhaps has the unique honour of being the only manager ever appointed whilst still in a prisoner of war camp. Since then, the fans have suffered a diet of lower league football for all but a few seasons and a brief moment of glory when losing to Man United in the1983 FA Cup final. Since then the club went into serial decline, lost its ground but are now back on its feet thanks to the fans and Chairman Tony Bloom. As is the way with the Albion, it currently has the 67th biggest support in Europe and a top half of the Premier league fan base but as is also the way with the club, the team is somewhat of a let down, just avoiding relegation from the second tier of English football. We all still live in hope (rather than expectation) that one day, this club might get a half decent side and with Tony Bloom at the helm, we have the best chance of doing so since the late 1970's.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013

1. Kayak is an enforcer. Hemed actually looks like a striker - got high hopes of him developing a partnership with Sam Baldock this year.
2. Mid-table mediocrity would be great.
3. Patchy, too many library books.
4. Victory at Newcastle in 1979.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here