Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 parking tickets

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
May have missed this somewhere but what is happening regarding these? Are we supposed to use last year's for Seville or will they be sending one out before Sunday or don't we have parking for this game?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Saw the new car park layout yesterday, doesn't look any easier for you drivers

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Saw the new car park layout yesterday, doesn't look any easier for you drivers

That car park isn't for 1901 members, it's box holders, boardroom, and guests, and disabled badge holders parking.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I am sure I got an email saying we will get new car park passes, not sure when, or if valid for Sunday. Call the club, they might know ???

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Got mine on Monday....just hope we are not held in as before.

In the members email last week they confirmed that those who park in Bennetts Field will be prevented from leaving for around 40 minutes after the final whistle

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I assume the club are sending out the university season parking permits last minute as usual? Has anyone got theirs yet?

No although I paid extra to cover Sunday and was told by the club they had posted them last Friday. Waiting for today's post then phone again...........

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I assume the club are sending out the university season parking permits last minute as usual? Has anyone got theirs yet?

They are probably working very hard on getting them out but cannot guarantee we will get them before the Sevilla game?

It's not like they've had much time to get this done and dusted.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

They are in the post today.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Received mine today but it has to be signed for, so not sure what happens to those people at work when the Postman Pat arrives

My postman normally singes it for me and pops it through the letterbox.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Mine arrived too

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They are probably working very hard on getting them out but cannot guarantee we will get them before the Sevilla game?

It's not like they've had much time to get this done and dusted.

I'm sure l saw this very same thread last season, and the season before that, and the season before that, and the ...

You get the idea.

Nothing changes.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Nothing for me yet ��

Club say that if they don't arrive by Saturday morning to phone and they will arrange to go on a list for Sunday's game (for those paying the extra obviously). Box Office is open until 3pm Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here