Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 67th Best Supported Team in Europe

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Still amazes me to see how far we have come. Last year was total tosh on the field and look how many 'bigger' clubs are way below us in the table. Nice to have something to feel positive about. As an aside, I watched the video on Player from the end of the 2010/11 season when Martin Perry was handed the keys to the stadium last night. At times of great frustration with how we seem to be moving on the field, it was great to be reminded just how far we have come off of it.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Haven't looked at the link but assume that no 1 will be the Champions of Europe Leeds United and no 2 will be Sheffield Massive Wednesday so we are in great company

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Given our stadium capacity we could only have reached 53rd this season if we were permanently full, so that's not bad.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Down by 2500 is a worry!!!

PS: We aren't down by 2500. Those figs or rather that change year on year looks wrong.
Our avg attendances in 2013/14 were 27,110 with a decline last year (14/15) to 25,645 so its about a 1500 decline not 2500.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Imagine if we didnt have a side that fails to match the support and didnt massively under achieve. It would be interesting to see how good this club be but it seems we are back to the third division south days, large support with a terrible team.

Wow, as soon as I saw this thread, I knew you'd be first in with your "under achieving" comments.

:fishing:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here