Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest starting line-up

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Perhaps we should combine the clubs and become Brighton and Hove Forest

Good idea but combining with Blackburn is a better option as their attackers and wingers are better. Simply add Conway, Marshall, Gestede and Rhodes to our starting lineup and we'd be top 3. Brighton & Hove Rovers anyone?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Good idea but combining with Blackburn is a better option as their attackers and wingers are better. Simply add Conway, Marshall, Gestede and Rhodes to our starting lineup and we'd be top 3. Brighton & Hove Rovers anyone?

Or all three....Brighton & Forest Rovers? Bye bye Hove

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Is Assombalonga fit yet?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Thought this thread was going to be us speculating on our line-up. Here's my preferred team based on the players we actually have at the moment (hopefully there will be more to choose from by Friday week):

Maenpaa

Rosenior
Dunk
Greer
Bong

Ince
Kayal
Stephens
March

Baldock
Hemed

Subs: Stockdale, Calderon, Bruno, Colunga, O'Grady, Ward

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hope so. I'm sick of him scoring against us every time we play Forest. Now he can do it for Burnley.
As long as he isn't transferred after the game, and ends up playing against us more.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whatever the team I don't think we will get bullied as much this season, we have more players who can mix it up and seem to have signed bigger players, even if we will continue to struggle to score.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Thought this thread was going to be us speculating on our line-up. Here's my preferred team based on the players we actually have at the moment (hopefully there will be more to choose from by Friday week):

Maenpaa

Rosenior
Dunk
Greer
Bong

Ince
Kayal
Stephens
March

Baldock
Hemed

Subs: Stockdale, Calderon, Bruno, Colunga, O'Grady, Ward

Change Ince for LuaLua then that is what i'd go for. Our team is very thin at the moment isn't it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here