Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Club One Ambition is gone

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg

On the front of the club shop window JFC now gone along with the corporate wording ONE CLUB ONE AMBITION, now we're just #TOGETHER
Not sure we're all together on NSC :wrong:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Looks great! And good that the tagline is gone too.

Bloody hashtags though. What the hell is the point of hashtagging #Together ? If I search for that on social media you get about 6 billion results, none of which are associated to Brighton and Hove Albion. Absolutely pointless.

Barber #Out

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Does it really matter? Why do people get worked up over something so trivial :facepalm:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Did we achieve that ambition what ever it was.
I used to see that and think what exactly is the ambition of the Directors, Staff, Players and Fans that all together we were aiming for, was it ever stated?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Greer not going anywhere then..............had a feeling we might offload while he can command a fee but clearly not

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I’m not sure I have a facepalm big enough.

“#together”

Absolute meaningless BOBBINS. Who exactly are they trying to appeal to with this crapola ? Whats the target demographic ? Kids won’t give a toss, and I’m pretty damn sure anyone else who notices will just roll their eyes at it.

The depressing thing is, we’ve probably shelled out a small fortune on a bunch of corporate branding latte-quaffing consultants in ponytails to come up with that pile of meaningless CACK we've got plastered all over our stadium.

This is not the club I started supporting any more.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Ambition and JFC still lurking in the big make over of the corridors around the dressing rooms etc...

ambition.jpg

jfc.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Does it really matter? Why do people get worked up over something so trivial :facepalm:

Because it's just more corporate nonsense pervading the modern game. We've probably PAID a marketing company to dream up shit like that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We didn’t used to feel the need for all these hashtags and “mission statements”. Its a 114 year-old football club, not a new branch of cuffing Starbucks.

Maybe I’m just old and grumpy, but I am genuinely at a loss to think exactly WHO the club thinks this relentlessly tedious, meaningless corporate branding would possibly appeal to, or why they think anyone could relate to it on any level whatsoever.

It just invites derision, but I fear that this club is now so far up its own arse it doesn't even realise it.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Looks great! And good that the tagline is gone too.

Bloody hashtags though. What the hell is the point of hashtagging #Together ? If I search for that on social media you get about 6 billion results, none of which are associated to Brighton and Hove Albion. Absolutely pointless.

Barber #Out

#this

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here