Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official 'I have just ordered ...' thread.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What you buying?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've ordered a latte and a toasted tea-cake, so far today.

Is this the sort of thing you were after? :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've ordered a latte and a toasted tea-cake, so far today.

Is this the sort of thing you were after? :shrug:

All the time it's not a FORMER legend, and is something you have just ordered, fill you're boots.

Had you down as an Americano kind of guy, c'est la vie.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Expensive so far. Sleepers for a raised vegetable bed and a roller blind for the bathroom. £208 and rising.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The "Qatsi" trilogy on DVD & 5 anti-perspirants, using the link provided at the top of every page on NSC; and, yesterday, a house - not using the link.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The "Qatsi" trilogy on DVD & 5 anti-perspirants, using the link provided at the top of every page on NSC; and, yesterday, a house - not using the link.

I don't think you really 'order' a house though, so this should be ruled inadmissable.

Although I'm quite TICKLED by the thought of you just picking up the phone to fancy estate agents (or getting your butler to do it) "Yes, hello. This is Mr ..... I'd like to order a house. 6 bedrooms, large garden, servants' quarters. Excellent. Good day"

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
A battery and solder to try and resurrect my Garmin Forerunner 305 that has run out of charge.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A Funko Pop figurine of Oberyn Martell from Game of Thrones.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Being a fan of retro computers and games, the invention of Kickstarter is costing me a small fortune. I'm currently waiting for the following

From Bedrooms to Billions - The Amiga Years
Generation 64
The story of the Commodore 64 in Pixels
Insert Coin: Inside Midway's '90s Revolution
Arduboy
The Bitmap Brothers : Universe

I also bought a C64C coloured case from a Kickstarter that used the original mould. And I'm waiting for coloured keycaps as well. But being a moron, I got my colours mixed up. Convinced I bought a blue case, I ordered blue keycaps. Then the case arrived. Red. Once I have built my resplendent computer, I may have to beat it to death for its colour combination.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ordered, per the title, or bought, per the opening post, or both?

Bought: 6 (six) large free-range eggs. Eggs rarely get used midweek here. Saturdays and Sundays are when they are called into action when brunch is prepared. For some reason today we went for a cooked breakfast today and there were only 2 eggs in the house.

Ordered: Nothing for a few days. I am, however, currently perusing: flights to Florida, padded fingerless mountain-biking gloves and trail-running shoes. I also need to buy RAC membership (we buy a new membership every year to get Quidco cashback). Rock and roll.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Oh Christ, this week has been the worst spending week in a long time.

Macbook and iPhone yesterday.
Timberland hiking boots Monday.
Squash racket on the weekend.
Gym trainers on the weekend, although these were cheap and cheerful so I don't feel too guilty.

Rice and peas for the next 27 days most likely.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Doing up our new house so this could be a long list.
Have ordered;
New kitchen
Carpet for study
Blind for study
Carpet for spare room
Blind for box room

Need to order;
Ottoman bed for spare room
Sofa for study
Fridge/Freezer for Kitchen

I've ordered every member of my private monkey army to join the Conservative Party.

Watch out for some interesting policy statements very soon.

"What's that N'kima ? Ian Duncan Smith is one of the Bolmangani race of apemen"

"The jungle: Here I was born; and here my parents died when I was but an infant. I would have soon perished, too, had I not been found by a kindly she-ape named Kala, who adopted me as her own and taught me the ways of the wild. I learned quickly, and grew stronger each day, and now I share the friendship and trust of all jungle animals. The jungle is filled with beauty, and danger; and lost cities filled with good, and evil. This is my domain, and I protect those who come here; for I am Tarzan, Lord of the Jungle!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here