Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier Ready Pasties

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Just seen that those Piglets have announced cheese and onion pasties will be available "in all retail kiosks" at the Amex next season.
via https://www.facebook.com/PigletsPantryHQ/posts/934892726569924

pasties.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is simply astounding news that has lifted my Albion mojo significantly.

Not least of all, if this is the only pasty shaped offering, veggies will no longer have to play the dreaded game of "Amex pie roulette".

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Fantastic news! I am veggie and hate mushrooms which for some bizarre reason they decided to put in their spinach and ricotta pies.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
This is simply astounding news that has lifted my Albion mojo significantly.

Not least of all, if this is the only pasty shaped offering, veggies will no longer have to play the dreaded game of " Amex pie roulette".

See now, you're assuming the new crop of freshers working the kiosks will know the difference between a pie and a pasty. A dangerous assumption to make.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Excellent news about the chicken and chorizo. All we need is the lamb hotpot one on as standard as well now.

Oh, and a winger.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
See now, you're assuming the new crop of freshers working the kiosks will know the difference between a pie and a pasty. A dangerous assumption to make.

See now, you're assuming that I will not know the difference between a pie and a pasty.

In fairness, you have a point.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
spinach and fetta filo wrap and decaf -chai moccha latte in custom , hand- made , recycled cardboard.....deal 12 quid.

if those pasties are three bite size and are a quid each then they are a winner........6 for 4 quid ....:thumbsup:

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Genius idea from the club. Ask Piglets to introduce a new item to make the fans exited about coming to the Amex again, much cheaper than an attacking player.

And seems to be working!

In all seriousness, this is a great idea. Will make the 2 or 3 games i'm actually allowed to eat at the Amex all the better.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
They do bloody fantastic pies at the Falmer farm shop for about £2, though sadly cold. Can't remember who makes them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here