Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum next Thursday...are you going?...even if you aren't ....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Whats your question and as importantly assuming it will be the manager and the 2 B's in attendance, which one are you going to pick to answer?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got to be Bloom, I've heard enough of CH's hopes for the season and Paul Barber apparently has nothing to do with recruitment. I will be intrigued to see what TB has to say, as we seldom hear from him about recruitment.

My question would depend on how many creative and attack minded players we have signed by then, but it would involve asking how other non parachute payment clubs have signed so many players that appear to be better than we have attracted, if we are still failing to land targets by then, even fecking Brentford!

Can I guess " we are aiming for the top six" being in there somewhere?

Have no interest in going though.

Last edited:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Can I guess " we are aiming for the top six" being in there somewhere?

Have no interest in going though.

Nor me. It'll just be the usual spin and bullshit.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Not interested in the usual spin, who wants to play a drinking game, have a shot whenever you hear financial fair play or FFP, you'll be hospitalised. Will we hear the judge me when the transfer window has closed line? That went well :facepalm:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7009872 said:
When is Boooby Zed coming HOME?!
Good question.

And what happened around 1st July, when a lot of 'inside info' suggested he'd signed...

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Bet we will get the same spin as last season, judge as at the end of the window, loan signings, blah, blah, blah. All the time Bloom won't pay big we will be in decline

There's that spend spend spend damn the consequences theme again Ernest 😀

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm confident that we will be assured again that the club continues to work very, very hard to secure its targets. But that it is very, very difficult.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The usual lickers will be there though asking their inane questions.

If you can't be bothered to go, you can't moan about those who've made the effort. If you cared so much, you'd get there to ask the 'right' questions, that we all want to hear.

No? Ok, then.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
why cant i go outside for a smoke at half time?

plenty of other clubs seem to be able to organise this and still adhere to ground safety,whats wrong with our organisational skills?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here