Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just waiting for the usual LICKERS to chime in for a game of bingo:-

- Holiday season.
- On telly.
- Too late for the kidz.

If IF the club invested in the squad the game would have sold out weeks ago.

As it is, 'Brighton 0' will be our new vidiprint name.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Chris Hughton, when taking on TalkSport earlier said this week, said something like "It will be a sell out of course", and I did briefly wonder if he was actually talking about us.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Just waiting for the usual LICKERS to chime in for a game of bingo:-

- Holiday season.
- On telly.
- Too late for the kidz.

If IF the club invested in the squad the game would have sold out weeks ago.

As it is, 'Brighton 0' will be our new vidiprint name.

You've missed the biggest bait by the OP.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Will be about 25k and another bore fest for the poor sky commentators who hate our dire boring football and season after season they keep saying we need to get the ball forward faster and have more than one player in the box....GROUNDHOG SEASON..0-2 florist sadly.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Will be about 25k and another bore fest for the poor sky commentators who hate our dire boring football and season after season they keep saying we need to get the ball forward faster and have more than one player in the box....GROUNDHOG SEASON..0-2 florist sadly.

Can hear Peter Begrie's half sky analyst now, " Brightons tempo is far too slow, ok they've had 80% possession but when it comes to the final 3rd there's no cutting edge and a poor final pass, if Forest are patient in the 2nd half can see them nicking it 1-0"

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Can hear Peter Begrie's half sky analyst now, " Brightons tempo is far too slow, ok they've had 80% possession but when it comes to the final 3rd there's no cutting edge and a poor final pass, AND WITH FOREST GOING 1-0 UP JUST BEFORE HT I CANT SEE BRIGHTON GETTING BACK INTO IT"

Amended so as to cover all angles

Orson Cart

Oct 10, 2012
Can hear Peter Begrie's half sky analyst now, " Brightons tempo is far too slow, ok they've had 80% possession but when it comes to the final 3rd there's no cutting edge and a poor final pass, if Forest are patient in the 2nd half can see them nicking it 1-0"

Don't know what you're talking about. From the KO we'll be TOP OF THE LEAGUE. What's not exciting about that?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Don't know what you're talking about. From the KO we'll be TOP OF THE LEAGUE. What's not exciting about that?

That's not me talking, that'll be Peter Beagrie
I'll be saying, " oh dear here we go again 1-0 down at home after looking promising for the first 20 minutes but then ran out of ideas, (then with 20 minutes to go) we don't look like scoring now if we played till midnight"

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll be saying, " oh dear here we go again 1-0 down at home after looking promising for the first 20 minutes but then ran out of ideas, (then with 20 minutes to go) we don't look like scoring now if we played till midnight"
It could be worse..

...the season could start in October.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

As MA use to say keep the faith

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I hate Friday night games, after a long hard boring week at work, I have to drag myself straight to the Amex without passing Go and watch a long hard boring 90 minutes of football before I can go home. At least on a Saturday afternoon game I have had the chance to drink away the working week before having to drink away the football!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here