Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have a feeling !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
That a deal with Zamora has already been done for one season then into coaching at Albion posssibly.
Dont ask me why ? Just have a feeling thats all.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
No chance of Zamora returning - even if he was fit enough for a season (which he won't be).

kemptowngulls

Oct 27, 2014
Hope not. Would want him to return if we had a good selection of proven strikers already (e.g. Chelsea with Drogba last season) but with our current crop, no. Hemed could be good but until he's proven, I'll be unconvinced.
Wouldn't want Bobby back at his age, he couldn't perform week in week out - wouldn't want to tarnish the memories we hold of him.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Zamora in talks with MLS side apparently.

I don't think he'll be going to an MLS side now. Their season started 4 months ago; meanwhile he's not been training with any team and losing match fitness.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I don't think he'll be going to an MLS side now. Their season started 4 months ago; meanwhile he's not been training with any team and losing match fitness.

Drogba just signed for Montreal, Gerard only just started playing, lampard yet to play for New York.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I've heard they've got Zamora training at a secret camp in Siberia. Expect the video montage to be released next week.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Drogba just signed for Montreal, Gerard only just started playing, lampard yet to play for New York.

Don't know about Drogba, but Lampard and Gerrard had those deals done months in advance so that they could come straight in without losing too much fitness. The main difference is that all 3 are world famous players on a completely different level to Zamora.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
#MeaninglessHashtag

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here