Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Keogh

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Good player but another central midfielder?, we already have at least 5 good quality players in that position, so unless we are getting rid of one or two, think a non story.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Stuck this on football rumours as can't see it being true. Host of pl clubs looking at him aswell. ( Derby rate him at £4m) not found out why he got so few games last season

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Proves what I know then? Although I am pretty sure he played centre mid against us a couple of years back and was superb, could be wrong though.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Derby fans don't rate him as they think he makes too many mistakes (including gifting Zamora the winner in the play off final).

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Far too ugly for our squad. How could we replace Dunk or Greer with that gristle head

albionite

May 20, 2009
Derby fans don't rate him as they think he makes too many mistakes (including gifting Zamora the winner in the play off final).

Mixed views on there, got player of the year then a small group got on his back. Don't think they liked him being captain.

albionite

May 20, 2009
According to Wiki, it was his mistake that allowed BZ to score that goal for QPR in the play-off final. So that cannot happen again then.

Good replacement for Greer then:ohmy:

All centre backs make mistakes, suppose it was the wrong game to do it in. Bit like dunky against palace at selhurst.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
They've signed Pearce and Shackell and already have Buxton so I guess Keogh might be 4th choice centre back meaning we have a chance of signing him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here