Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Bored on a Saturday!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Yep, was gonna have a chilled out weekend with the missus and the little'un. But they're both asleep and there's f all on TV so I've popped over the road to have a few pints in the pub. On my own.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I can't comprehend that it's Saturday. My teacher other half broke up on Wednesday and it's been rum, sodomy and the lash ever since. Weekdays/Weekends mean nothing. They are one and the same.

#salad daze

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
German wheat beer helps SIMMO, great grog, plus I always make sure she goes to bed first so that I don't have to put out and can stay downstairs watching Das Boot, The Director's Cut into the wee small hours.

You sound a bit like me Botty------don't start watching the telly till her indoors goes to bed after she's watched BIG BROTHER WASTE OF SPACERS or WHO KATIE PRICE SHAGS NEXT or OPERATIONS GONE WRONG :eek:
Then I wake up with a crick in my neck at 3.30 am with the bloke on the TV trying to sell me a shrivelling hose FFS!
I've had one of those for years :blush: due to the :drink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Double header for me as both kids playing:

Lingfield U18s v Steyning Town U18s AM
East Grinstead v Littlehampton PM

The second game was better although a friendly they beat Rhyman League team 2-1

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You sound a bit like me Botty------don't start watching the telly till her indoors goes to bed after she's watched BIG BROTHER WASTE OF SPACERS or WHO KATIE PRICE SHAGS NEXT or OPERATIONS GONE WRONG :eek:
Then I wake up with a crick in my neck at 3.30 am with the bloke on the TV trying to sell me a shrivelling hose FFS!
I've had one of those for years :blush: due to the :drink:

Thats cos she wont let you have the remote control ..have you thought of sorting out a flat screen tv for the shed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here