Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 2018 World Cup Draw (qualifying)

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"The home nations will find out who they will face when the qualifying draw for the 2018 World Cup takes place on Saturday in St Petersburg, Russia.

England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are among 141 nations who will be in the draw.

European sides will be placed into nine groups - seven with six teams and two of five sides - with Roy Hodgson's side knowing they will be in a pool of six.

The draw, at 16:00 BST, is live on the BBC Sport website and Red Button."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33642619

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"England:

Dream ticket:
England, Iceland, Albania, Faroe Islands, Moldova, Andorra

Nightmare scenario:
England, Italy, Sweden, Turkey, Finland, Kazakhstan"

"The nine group winners will progress to the finals, while the eight best runners-up will take part in play-offs in November 2017."

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Never would have thougth that both France and Italy would be in the second pot twenty years ago... hopefully England avoid both of those.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Does anyone care about a World Cup held in Russia ? Would surely get more respect if Greg Dyke and Hodgson stood up at the drawer and told Blatter and Putin to stick the World Cup held in Russia where the sun doesn't shine

#VoteUKIP

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Does anyone care about a World Cup held in Russia ? Would surely get more respect if Greg Dyke and Hodgson stood up at the drawer and told Blatter and Putin to stick the World Cup held in Russia where the sun doesn't shine
As our transatlantic cousins say 'I could care less'.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
11777349_10155869379225301_44737684_o.jpg

Not sure which one I despise more.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Kinda hope we don't qualify, didn't think I'd ever say that as an England fan..

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
I am not interested in the Greater Mongolia 2018 World Cup. It will be the first World Cup in my life (Italia 1990 was my first) which I will gladly miss without any regrets.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here