Private Jet low over Brighton a moment ago

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Has landed at Shoreham, with their site saying its origin was
Monchengladbach - Germany

Is it HT flying in for next Sunday's game or are we signing someone from a German club…

Last edited:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Has landed at Shoreham, with their site saying its origin was
Monchengladbach - Germany

Is it HT flying in for Sunday's game or are we signing someone from a German club…

Pardon my ignorance but who is HT and what's happening Sunday?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Only on NSC can someone take a genuinely different way of trying to get a possible transfer scoop and be black balled for it. Pfft.

Who is HT though?

Also didn't realise the runway was big enough for a citation/Gulf Stream type anyway.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Only on NSC can someone take a genuinely different way of trying to get a possible transfer scoop and be black balled for it. Pfft.

Who is HT though?

Also didn't realise the runway was big enough for a citation/Gulf Stream type anyway.

02/20 (asphalt surface) can and Herr Tubthumper lol

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

Who is HT though?

Small jets and exec type turbo props are regular visitors to Shoreham, there's even a Cessna Citation based there......

Who is HT though?

Oh do give over, they fly 747s out of Shoreham after they've filled up the tanks for chemtrails from the underground silos.

I know this to be true because it was posted on NSC.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Pardon my ignorance but who is HT and what's happening Sunday?

Presuming it refers to next Sunday rather than tomorrow, we're playing Sevilla at the Amex.

HT refers to our German-based friend Herr Tubthumper, he of "wouldn't happen in Germany" fame.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
A German member of the Illuminati, visiting the UK headquarters in Southwick tunnel?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I'm going to attempt my first ever scoop by going for Álvaro Dominguez, a defender who went to an 'English' school in Madrid & is fluent and has 1 year left of a 4 year contract ( he also may or may not be a friend or relative of Calde)

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Postie claimed it was Simon Cowell...just sayin. Can't see him even making the bench.

HT refers to our German-based friend Herr Tubthumper, he of "wouldn't happen in Germany" fame.

Referring to NSC users by the initials of their usernames can cause nothing but confusion and distress.

You wouldn't believe the number of times I've been upset by thread titles like "We need a new LB or we're doomed".

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Referring to NSC users by the initials of their usernames can cause nothing but confusion and distress.

You wouldn't believe the number of times I've been upset by thread titles like "We need a new LB or we're doomed".

Now THAT definitely wouldn't happen in Germany!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I have been upset by criticism of Tony Bloom.
:jester:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here