NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
'Together we can'..?

unnamed.jpg

Go.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
What crap. Typical corporate marketing bullshit. Why do we need these straplines? We're a football club for chrissakes.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
All the time that we have a CEO trousering 500k per annum , high prices on entry and merchandise, selling players for great money and not re investing into the team, you'd better get used to more and more corporate c.rap.

After all, these straplines aren't cheap.

OGH's Libido

Nov 30, 2014
What crap. Typical corporate marketing bullshit. Why do we need these straplines? We're a football club for chrissakes.

Because we've just spent £30 million (that's 600 Gary Hobsons, or perhaps more impressively, 300 Bobby Zamoras) on a training center and are filling it with starlets. Now feels like a weird time to suddenly miss the days of amateur football, its been gone a while.

Yes. They. Are.

Ok, actually Pickles has a point.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Does it really bother you that much? :ohmy:

Who actually cares what they use in their marketing stuff? All clubs do it. Can't say I find "South London & Proud" particularly dynamic either, but it's just the way of the world.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Having those three high profile Brighton hairy faces in the picture shows that this season together we can't.

Nike can on their own.

el punal

All the time that we have a CEO trousering 500k per annum , high prices on entry and merchandise, selling players for great money and not re investing into the team, you'd better get used to more and more corporate c.rap.

You sound as if you've just swallowed a dodgy wine gum.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Does it really bother you that much? :ohmy:

Who actually cares what they use in their marketing stuff? All clubs do it. Can't say I find "South London & Proud" particularly dynamic either, but it's just the way of the world.

I must admit your " one club one ambition " was very good and sent out the right message . " premier league ready " didn't quite work for me .

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I find it funny how angry people get about this stuff. All the marketing washes over me anyway, if I like the kit, I'll buy it. A slogan won't influence me either way.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Who knew one line would provoke such anger amongst some

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
'Together' is indeed the new marketing buzzword that should make you feel all fuzzy and warm inside, a la as Dave once pronounced :( 'Can do attitude' and 'blue sky thinking' are so last year.

fe5613aeb7e343fb3e337f312a0941a078b2b6b96cfc31146265ab3bbb8f3655.jpg

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Together we can all come up with our own preference for that 'orrible collar - button done up, button undone, collar turned up, collar turned down... collar tucked in or collar cut off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here