Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Church Rd, Hove

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Having a soiree to the Ganges tomorrow, are there any hostelries in Church Rd or nearby that sell Harvey's (ale not Sherry)?

Cheers, as always :thumbsup:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Having a soiree to the Ganges tomorrow, are there any hostelries in Church Rd or nearby that sell Harvey's (ale not Sherry)?

Cheers, as always :thumbsup:

Blind Busker has a handful of Real Ales. Longman etc. Enjoy Ganges- one of my favourite curry restaurants.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Had a nice two or three pints of Harvey's in The Better Half after the NSC chat Phoenix 10k. Bottom of Osborne Villas in Hove Place. More up market but further away. Was The Red Lion a few months back.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
The Wick or The Brunswick around Palmeira Square.

Really like Hove Place but mainly because or the garden which is obviously not going to be much good to you tonight. Think the inside is a bit of a mess regarding pub/restaurant confusion.

Really like The a Urchin just north of Tescos car park. Also the Foragers 30 seconds away if you can't find a seat.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Coopers Cask in Farm Road does excellent Harvey's if I do say so myself. It's a 7 minute walk from the Ganges (I have timed it).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Wick Inn at the east end of Palmeira Square has some lovely beers on tap usually. Lots of local decent ales plus a few Belgians too, it's a bit pricey but the beer makes it worthwhile.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I love the Ganges.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
One high end establishment that hasn't been mentioned is The Seafield, guaranteed a warm welcome there, I think I was actually thrown IN there once.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
One high end establishment that hasn't been mentioned is The Seafield, guaranteed a warm welcome there, I think I was actually thrown IN there once.

Probably been in every pub in Church Road except The Seafield. Always been warned away from it. Mistys is not a pub and not really my cup of tea but it does have the best smoking area in the area.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here