Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Probably getting ready for his CBB appearance

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Don't worry about it, it's probably just the result of all those steroids he has taken

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
It all sounds a bit American to me. Hogan was not being Racist in anyway. By what has been reported all he did was to say what he was called by a fellow wrestler, who was not a white person. If Hogan had said he had been called Bid Ears or Noddy by the other fellow, I imagine he would have been chastised as being a lier. I see the problem as people being totally brainwashed by the PC NAZIS without firstly thinking the situation through. Why is no one complaining about what Hogan was called in the first place? I think I'll go and live at the bottom of the ocean so I can escape this total claptrap. The world used to be such a wonderful place in which to live, but sadly it's been ruined by a bunch of Nit whits. The end of the world can't come soon enough. I just hope Putin invades the Baltic and starts WW3.

Last edited:

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
It all sounds a bit American to me. Hogan was not being Racist in anyway. By what has been reported all he did was to say what he was called by a fellow wrestler, who was not a white person. If Hogan had said he had been called Bid Ears or Noddy by the other fellow, I imagine he would have been chastised as being a lier. I see the problem as people being totally brainwashed by the PC NAZIS without firstly thinking the situation through.

Typical HONKY!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
trailer trash , bog wash , who really gives a shit dot com , gay marriage , mawson sound , the beatles......what does it all mean...:mad:

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
trailer trash , bog wash , who really gives a shit dot com , gay marriage , mawson sound , the beatles......what does it all mean...:mad:

Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray, South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio, Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, Television, North Korea, Marilyn Monroe.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray, South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio, Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, Television, North Korea, Marilyn Monroe.
Rosenbergs, H-Bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom, Brando, The King And I, and The Catcher In The Rye, Eisenhower, Vaccine, England's got a new Queen, Marciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbye

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Why do grown men watch wrestling?
I can understand Americans liking it because they're dumb arses

D

Deleted member 22389

It all sounds a bit American to me. Hogan was not being Racist in anyway. By what has been reported all he did was to say what he was called by a fellow wrestler, who was not a white person. If Hogan had said he had been called Bid Ears or Noddy by the other fellow, I imagine he would have been chastised as being a lier. I see the problem as people being totally brainwashed by the PC NAZIS without firstly thinking the situation through. Why is no one complaining about what Hogan was called in the first place? I think I'll go and live at the bottom of the ocean so I can escape this total claptrap. The world used to be such a wonderful place in which to live, but sadly it's been ruined by a bunch of Nit whits. The end of the world can't come soon enough. I just hope Putin invades the Baltic and starts WW3.

You hit the nail on the head. Why is it OK for one group of people to use the N word to each other, why has nobody mentioned that part. The word should be banned. We can't have different rules which appears to be the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Entertainment, if you want to watch men fighting each other watch the UFC! now that's entertaining

Wrestling is sports entertainment.

8N24169.gif

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

i beg your flatulence , arse biscuit , donkey bottom wiper , elton john , steam clean , jumbo spring roll , turkish barber , roy castle , shoreham bridge , battered saveloy , spit-roast , horseradish , south-farm crossings , west street , brooklands , turnip pardon.....!!!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Why do grown men watch wrestling?
I can understand Americans liking it because they're dumb arses

Given some of the inane childish shite you post on here, I'm not sure you're in any position to criticise the intelligence of others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here