Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goalkeeper Kit

el punal

Can anyone help with this? It will soon be my grandson's seventh birthday and I want to buy him an Albion goalie top/kit. I've been on-line, on the club shop site, and there seems to be no information regarding this.

Are the club issuing a new goalie kit or sticking with last season's green or purple numbers, and is it possible to buy these in boys sizes? Cheers!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Think they'll be sticking with the green and purple, though there is talk of the black one being 'released' too. Then again, if they didn't sell well last season they might not bother, after all, this is all about the money, and Nike are not going to make stock that might not sell.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Can anyone help with this? It will soon be my grandson's seventh birthday and I want to buy him an Albion goalie top/kit. I've been on-line, on the club shop site, and there seems to be no information regarding this.

Are the club issuing a new goalie kit or sticking with last season's green or purple numbers, and is it possible to buy these in boys sizes? Cheers!

I believe a new kids goalkeeper kit is going to be on sale today ( Friday ).
A question was asked a couple of days ago on Twitter to the chap that runs the club shop, and he said Friday.
I didn't see any mention of the colour though.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'm sure I saw a photo of someone wearing a new Nike template... I'll try to find it. But I'd assume you'll be able to buy the green one at least.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Here you go. This looks like it'll be the new kit and I'd assume it'll be on sale..

kl229-2528766_478x359.jpg

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
We asked they are on sale today we wanted a goal keepers kit for our son last season but they sold out quickly!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here