Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC 1 Extreme Russia

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Repeat from earlier on this year but very scary how messed up they are over there, more worrying then Isis some might say

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brave chap, Reggie Yates. Some of those Russians don't hide behind their views.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
So depressing. Relating it to football, whenever I see a black footballer playing for a Russian club (or any Eastern European club) I always think "What must your life be like?"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just watched it. They were focusing on extremists and extremists are weird in all countries, so I wouldn't get over excited by that. It's the widespread views in Russia that are more disturbing.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
You could found a political party on something like that. You might not win any seats in Westminster, but I bet you could pick up some councils, and a few MEP's.

Unless someone already has....:whistle:

Last edited:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Repeat from earlier on this year but very scary how messed up they are over there, more worrying then Isis some might say

Interesting comparison.

For a country that has recently had hundreds of its citizens leave to join ISIS and that has got a developing problem with violent extremism amongst some of its citizens at home, it's probably a good idea that we don't throw too many stones at another country which also has its own extremists........

I won't hold my breath on that though.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Interesting comparison.

For a country that has recently had hundreds of its citizens leave to join ISIS and that has got a developing problem with violent extremism amongst some of its citizens at home, it's probably a good idea that we don't throw too many stones at another country which also has its own extremists........

Surely the difference there though is that our government is largely against discrimination whereas the Russian Gov actively endorse it. Not to mention the Russian FA's frankly disgusting reaction to the recent racism incident with Frimpong.

D

Deleted member 22389

Interesting comparison.

I agree.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well if they ever decided to kick off we'll be f*cked!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You could found a political party on something like that. You might not win any seats in Westminster, but I bet you could pick up some councils, and a few MEP's.

Unless someone already has....:whistle:
It's not the extremists that I find surprising, many places have extremists. It's the general attitude that's a concern. For example, on immigrant who was stabbed who, upon arriving in hospital, heard the doctor say to give him a needle and thread so he could stitch himself up. I find it surprising and worrying that they love their leader so much without questioning anything, despite their access to information.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here