Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jewish Chronicle shit stirring

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
What a load of pish. Danny, if he still runs the JC sports desk, is a nice chap as well, don't think he'd have that. Maybe it's an online thing. Not fair to quote Paul neither, although his comments are very benign and sensible.

Was more chuffed that Tomer put "Shabbat Shalom" in one of his Insta posts.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
I think the club have been a bit naive.. these would be the Sussex friend of Israel. He is new here and has no idea of the ongoing issues with the ProPal demos at Ecostream and the clock tower.. he has probably seen his home flag and a group saying there are friends of Israel and had his picture taken.. it will be interesting to see if the ProPal group try and protest at home games at the Amex... nothing story club should have just made no comment.. Perhaps they should have advised him of these groups ?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I think the club have been a bit naive.. these would be the Sussex friend of Israel. He is new here and has no idea of the ongoing issues with the ProPal demos at Ecostream and the clock tower.. he has probably seen his home flag and a group saying there are friends of Israel and had his picture taken.. it will be interesting to see if the ProPal group try and protest at home games at the Amex... nothing story club should have just made no comment.. Perhaps they should have advised him of these groups ?

Any political protesters of either persuasion should be chased out of Falmer with a boot up their arse.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

Did you read the article?

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
you do know we hold the Jewish Chronicle cup. We played one of the Maccabi teams when we had our first Israeli player... remember Steve Foster was playing for us but cant think of the players name we signed

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
"Tomer Hemed, posing for photographs with pro-Israel activists."
I thought Beram Kayal was also an Israeli, he plays for Israel, so one is a Jew, one is a Muslim.......they are mates

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
you do know we hold the Jewish Chronicle cup. We played one of the Maccabi teams when we had our first Israeli player... remember Steve Foster was playing for us but cant think of the players name we signed

This is the second time I have seen that cup mentioned on NSC today, also mentioned in the Withdean years thread.
I had not heard of it until today.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
well that went well then. though i wonder would a PR really threaten over a non-story when there's no legal reason you could stop a story about a player, so either poor PR or The Star grade bollocks from the Jewish Cronicle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here